Sunday, October 25, 2015

ONE MORE DAY AAAHH!

So this is it! Last day before surgery. Can't believe it came up so quickly. I'm sure there's a bunch of stuff I forgot to do but oh well, too late now. Maybe the boys can do some stuff around here while I'm gone.
Today we went to watch my niece and nephew cheer and play football. Then, we went out to lunch at Wahlburgers. I've never been before so it was fun to do it before my surgery. I got one of the smaller burgers mostly cause my stomach has been full of butterflies the past few days. Although, the fluffernutter banana nutella looked amazing. Next time!
Then this evening we went out to a steak house for my last meal (so sad!). I ended up getting print Rob and mashed potatoes and they were delicious. The prime Rib was tender and very flavorful. I haven't had beef that wasn't a burger in forever. It was a nice treat.
Then we came home and did some cleaning. Hopefully, everything will be OK! My stomach is so full of anxiety, I can't wait till this is all over.


No comments:

Post a Comment