Thursday, October 22, 2015

4 days left! O.O!!!

Well, I have 4 days left. I'm starting to get  really get sick of unhealthy food, is that sad? I ate sushi at the hospital for lunch and almost burned my sinuses off, I added way to much wasabi! Normally it's a little more on the mild side but not this time! Holy cow!
For dinner, I shared a burger with a friend at a local restaurant. The burger was so big! It's called the breakfast burger and is topped with a fried egg. We ordered alcoholic drinks with it (cause why not?!) And they were pretty bad. We ended up leaving, going next door and grabbing drinks at the restaurant across the way. All the food looked so good at this other place, we should have just gone there but oh well! Next time!
Then the hubby and I went to trivia with some other friends. We had a great time but ate no food there.

No comments:

Post a Comment