Sunday, October 18, 2015

8 days til surgery - more food

Well, more food was eaten today. Notable foods were the chicken parmesan panini and French fries, cupcakes, tortilla chips and salsa, gummy worms and a whole lot of peanut butter cups. Yea... no shits were given today in terms of diet.

I went and did more food shopping and food prep for myself. Bought more chicken broth, carnation instant breakfast, oatmeal and Gatorade. Also bought pumpkin puree, might attempt to make some kind of meal with that. Or maybe just mix it into pudding or something. I'll probably never want to eat pumpkin ever again after this surgery.

My mother in law gave me coupons for baby food. Not looking forward to eating that but it's better than the alternative which is cook a chicken breast and blend the crap out of it until it is a puree. Thanks but no thanks. The baby food is much better. So that's the next thing to buy.

We also have plans for my last meal which will be Sunday. I'm very excited because it's looking like it'll be an all day thing (breakfast lunch and dinner are all planned). Look for my post on the 25th!

No comments:

Post a Comment