Saturday, October 24, 2015

2 days before surgery

Today was pretty busy. I had a few errands to do (a hair cut, returning some stuff, and last minute food shopping). Then we went to our friends' house warming party. I ended bringing cannoli dip (if you don't know what it is, Google a recipe. It's amazing, trust me. This may have turned into one of my go to party recipes.) Our friends have a smoker so we had a whole array of smoked meat (ribs, pulled pork, etc.) It was nice to catch up and chat with a bunch of people we haven't seen in awhile.
Sorry but the only photo I took was of the book ribs. They were sooooo good though! I'm going to miss ribs. 
We finished off the night with hanging around a fire pit roasting marshmallows. All in all, a great and memorable night!

No comments:

Post a Comment