Friday, October 23, 2015

3 days til surgery

Today was my last day of work. Felt kind of bittersweet. I'd rather work than have surgery but oh well. I called and gave my last notice to my short term disability so long as everything goes to plan, I'll be getting STD starting in 2 weeks. 
Don and I spent the evening together and just chilled out. I really wanted wings and our go-to place here in Waltham closed (RIP Wings Express). So we did some searching and found a place close to us. They were pretty good so it seems we found another good place for wings in our area, yay! I got honey mustard, don got medium buffalo. They have a bunch of other sauces in their menu but we figured for a first time that we'd go basic.
We also got jalepano poppers which were really good!
We finished the evening off with watching Edge of tomorrow with Tom Cruise and Emily Blunt. Omg what a great movie. I might even watch it again, it was that good.

No comments:

Post a Comment