Wednesday, October 21, 2015

5 days to go!

Wow, we are down to the final 5. Yikes, getting more and more nervous as each day goes on.

I'm slowly becoming sick of junk food and sweets. That's good, right? Anyway, people at work were very nice and bought a cake to wish me good luck for my surgery. I was not expecting anything so it was a very nice gesture. The cake was very yummy and it made me a little sad that this will probably be the last slice of cake I eat in awhile.

Anyway, I started working on my pre-op thing and just got so tired. It'll have to wait until tomorrow!

Also met up with someone local who reads the blog! Very exciting and kinda cool. We both have the same orthodontist. It was nice to be able to talk to someone who legitimately understands everything I'm going through since she's dealing with similar things. It was really nice to be able to sit down and have a nice chat with her. Can't wait to do it again after I've recovered somewhat.

OK photos and bedtime!

No comments:

Post a Comment