Monday, October 19, 2015

7 days til surgery - butterflies have begun

Well, we are down to the one week mark. I'm trying to make plans with as many people as possible this week and my schedule is so packed! So much things going on, it's crazy.
Dinner tonight wasnt exciting, just grilled chicken and rice pilaf. But I did have a falafel wrap at work for lunch and it wasn't terrible. The hummus spread they used was quite good. Falafel could have been better but it wasn't bad.
Due to some schedule changes at work my work schedule is now different. And I was originally supposed to have my final dental cleaning in Wednesday. Well, now I have to work in the morning. I called today on the off chance they could fit me in somewhere this week and they had a cancellation for today at 3pm! I couldn't believe how lucky I was. I must have called at just the right time. But now my teeth are clean and its one less thing I have to worry about! Score!
Tomorrow is my pre op and trivia for the first time in awhile. Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment