Friday, November 6, 2015

Recovery day 11

Nothing much to report. Most areas of my face are still numb which is OK. I can now feel the top of my nose but that's the only thing that has come back.
I woke up this morning with a wad of stitches floating around in my mouth. They are supposed to be those dissolvable stitches but they don't really dissolve completely. Waking up with a bunch of them in my mouth was super gross but I guess that means they were ready. Part of the healing process I guess.
From the photos you can still see that I'm still swollen on one side. Mostly been eating the same stuff, scrambled eggs, mashed potatoes, apple sauce, pudding, and soup.
I still get random bouts of sleepiness. Took almost a 4 hour nap today and I'm still tired. Will probably still sleep through the night. My energy level is definitely not back to normal but I guess I should get as much sleep while I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment