Sunday, May 1, 2016

Nose recovery day 3

Today is a whole new day. Yesterday was kind of rough. Yesterday, my nose was still bleeding quite steadily. The hardest part for me was sleeping, I think. I never got more than 3-4 hours of continuous sleep so I've felt really tired. My eyes have been watering like crazy and it has left large crusts around my eyes. And because they've been watering so much, my eyes are very dry.

Woke up today and my eyes are still watering like crazy. However, my nose bleeding has slowed down quite a bit. I can feel the splints in my nose and I think that is what is causing my eyes to water so much. They are really irritating. I'm looking forward to getting them removed on Wednesday, that's for sure.

I did go on a walk yesterday around the block. It felt good, I hope I can go on another one today. I took a shower this morning already. I didn't drip blood every where which is a good sign!

My eyes have been bothering me a lot yesterday and today. The shower helped a bit but they are still leaking like crazy. I can sorta breathe out of my nostrils but it feels like I have a really bad head cold. I'm trying not to breathe out of them so that they don't dry out completely. The more moist they are, the faster they'll heal.

No comments:

Post a Comment