Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Nose recover day 5

Today was a little bit of a rough day for me. I think I might have pushed it a little too much.

I woke up and felt crummy. My nose hurt and I just generally felt blah. After taking some pain medicine, I got really nauseous. I have some anti-nausea medicating so I took that too.

Next thing I know, I'm waking up and it's almost 6pm. I fell asleep around 10am, btw. Not sure if I just really needed the sleep or the medication just worked too well. When I woke up, I felt just so out of it. Definitely don't think I'll be using those pills again.

Ready to get my splints out tomorrow! It'll probably suck so I'll probably spend most of the day sleeping again. Don is driving me to my appointment so that makes me feel a little better.

No comments:

Post a Comment