Sunday, May 15, 2016

5 Days to go

Well, the countdown has begun! I've only got 5 days left until my braces are removed! It actually  feels very surreal. I mean, I've thought about this day for over 2 years. The minute I knew I had to go into braces, I thought about how long this process would be. To now be only 5 days away from being finished with everything is very strange. Exciting but strange.

I have some plans on Friday. My appointment isn't until 11am so I'll probably treat myself to breakfast before the appointment. I also plan to get my hair done at some point that day. I'm looking forward to getting everything done and looking like me again.

Other than the excitement to come, nothing much has been happening with me. I'm still sorta on the mend from my septoplasty. I'm feeling a lot better though. My nose hasn't been leaking as much anymore which is a huge plus for me. My breathing is definitely better than what it was. I still feel like I have a little bit of a cold. Not sure if this is what allergies feel like since I've never suffered from them before.

Tonight should be fun since we're going out for dinner with my family tonight to celebrate my Dad's birthday! This will hopefully be the last time I eat out with braces on my teeth!

No comments:

Post a Comment