Thursday, April 28, 2016

Last surgery is done!

My last surgery is done! Everything went well and I got sent home around 3pm. I probably would have gotten sent home earlier but my blood pressure was super high. After getting some extra meds and waiting for it to come down, I was finally able to be sent home. The blood pressure thing happened the last two times so I'm not sure if it's a result from the anesthesia.
I have an appointment next week to have my blood pressure rechecked at my primary care office anyway and they seemed happy with that information.

My nose is swollen and sore but it looks good. My throat is constantly dry and sore due to having to breathe out of my mouth.  My nose is still dripping but that's normal.

Was able to drink from a straw and eat a peanut butter sandwich. Looking forward to scrambled eggs tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment