Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Finally! A date!

It's finally happened. A few days ago, I got a letter from my insurance stating that I was approved for my surgery. Yesterday, I got a call from Mary and she called to book my surgery. I have a date along with all my pre-op and a few post-op appointments!

My surgery date has been scheduled for Monday, October 26th at 7:30am at MGH.

I can't believe that it's scheduled and it happened so quickly! I am definitely impressed by Mary and how prompt she was this time around. Last time it took forever for the insurance to come back and for Mary to contact me with a surgical date. Such a pain. This time around was way different. And, since I want to wait until after the summer and push it to October, my options were extremely open. It was nice to be given 3-4 different options and I got to pick the one that worked for me.

I'm going to spend this summer doing the things I want to do and have fun. This summer is going to be epic!

No comments:

Post a Comment