Tuesday, March 10, 2015

New Layout and Design

It's been awhile since I've changed the layout of the blog. I got really sick of the purple/pink combo that I had before and decided it was time for a change. I really like this new layout that I chose. It is very clean, very simple, and very easy to navigate. Hopefully you all like it cause I think it looks pretty sharp! (Thanks to blogger for the template, it's pretty nifty!)

Everything is pretty much the same except for the side bars. If you are looking for specific posts from a certain date or want to see all posts under a certain label, please look to the black bar on the right side. Once your cursor hovers over it, it'll expand with the various options. Super cool. If you'd like to subscribe to the blog (so you get notified any time I post something new), that is also under the black side bar. 

As always, teeth are doing their thing. They are a little sore today but nothing too terrible. The large gaps that I had a few months back are pretty much nonexistent now. 

On a different note, I was listening to Owl City and this song came onto my playlist. It's pretty much my jam now so I thought I'd share. The song is entitled 'Dental Care' by Owl City. 




It always leaves me in a good mood after because it's so ridiculous and yet this is my life on a daily basis. 

No comments:

Post a Comment