Saturday, January 23, 2016

OMG Food!

Hey guys!
Things have been going merrily along. Nothing much to report except that I ate a few things for the first time since my surgery!!!!! Yesterday, I finally decided to try cereal. YES CEREAL. Is it weird that I was excited for that? Yes? WHATEVER DON'T CARE.

I've been craving that and a few other things for months now and decided that it was time. Anyway, I finally had cereal for the first time in 3 months and it was glorious. I'm not a fan of eating soggy cereal so this moment was huge for me. I don't think my husband realized just how happy I was yesterday morning. For those who are wondering, I had honey nut chex for breakfast. Looking forward to eating cheerios too!

And right now, I'm eating fritos! Love me some crunchy foods.

Haven't tried steak yet, I'll probably give that a few more months before I attempt to tackle that beast.

No comments:

Post a Comment