Monday, December 1, 2014

Happy December 1st!

Hey all! It's been a couple of weeks since my last flossing incident post and I thought it was time for another picture update.
Again, not much has changed but I figured it would be nice to have a couple "before" photos. In this photo, you can see how messed up my bite really is. And yes, I am biting down completely.


It's amazing to think that it's been 1 year since my first jaw surgery! What a difference a year makes! It's kinda sad but this time last year, I could barely smile at all, never mind one like this.

My next orthodontist appointment is Wednesday December 10th. That appointment will mark the start of my next braces chapter. My orthodontist will be back from maternity leave and we will start to plan out the next steps! That includes getting rid of PEA and finally getting top braces. You have no idea how excited I am to finally get rid of this stupid expander. I really miss sandwiches.

I plan on stuffing a sandwich into my face as soon as this contraption is removed. Maybe even two!

I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment