Wednesday, March 26, 2014

RANT RANT RANT

\RANT BEGIN

Ugh! I'm so irritated! I have been waiting for a little over a month now for the insurance coordinator to call me and schedule my 2nd surgery. It's really difficult to make any future plans and I can't move forward with any more orthodontic work until we know the date of the surgery.

Well, she called me today and I missed her call! And when I tried to call her back, she gave me the number to call her back at a different office (which I know she isn't in that office on Wednesdays). And I'm pretty sure she got confirmation that my insurance company will cover the surgery and was calling to schedule my surgery! UGH!!!! I don't want to wait anymore!!!!!!!! ;_; 

I just want this stupid thing scheduled so I can move on with my life and get things planned!

/END RANT


On a lighter note, I'm pretty sure that my bottom teeth are completely straight! Hopefully, I won't need another wire to tighten them again cause they look pretty good to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment